Heather DeLuca - 95.1 WAYV

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

WHAT'S UP CHUCK?


It's FINALLY here! The most magical TV time of the year--Charlie Brown Xmas is on ABC tonight. It's the 40th anniversary and I myself will be watching it for the 30th time. It is a holiday tradition NOT TO BE MISSED. Cancel Fear Factor and the repeat of America's Next Top Model. Below are reasons why you should bow down to the BROWN either with friends, little ones, or allllll allllonnnee:


  • The "Aluminum Christmas Tree" theory as stated by Lucy Van Pelt (preferably a shiny pink one)
  • Shroeder bringing down the house on his piano (is he not the hottest cartoon character EVER?)
  • "Charlie Brown that is the most pathetic excuse for a Christmas tree I have ever seen. Now the Christmas pageant is ruined! RUINED!"
  • Sally Brown's letter to Santa inquiring about his summer and advising him if all else fails send $$$
  • "Every year I get the same thing. I never get what I really want. I always get toys or clothes or money. I never get what I really want." "What is it that you really want Lucy?" "Real Estate."
  • Linus waxing philosophical on the true meaning of Christmas.
  • Charlie Brown losing complete control of his ensemble while attempting to direct the Christmas pageant.

ENJOY boys and girls! Till next time. TTYL. Heather

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Paul Kelly said...

I love Peanuts :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home