Heather DeLuca - 95.1 WAYV

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Curtain Falls on Chickezie


Probably a few weeks overdue, Chickezie is the latest American Idol casualty. Dumped by the show Wednesday night for performing--I don't even KNOW what song--a song that Simon claimed was absolutely the wrong choice, sealing his fate. Syesha in the bottom 2 was a suprise however. I felt she sang with conviction Tuesday night and delivered her best performance thus far. Kristy Lee Cook SAFE for performing "God Bless The USA"? I find nothing unique about this girl, but if America's keeping her around for being fortunate looking, than I suggest she begin making the most of her assetts--she could benefit IMMENSLY from a shorter skirt and some killer stilettos. She's become the new Sanjaya, hanging by a thread. I believe since Paul, Diane, and myself had Chickezie leaving this week, that means PKell is still only in the lead by one point in the WAYV American Idol Challenge.
TTYL, HD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home