Heather DeLuca - 95.1 WAYV

Thursday, March 13, 2008

IDOL ELIMINATION WEEK 12


Here's your up-to-date WAYV American Idol Challenge info:
So, Paul and I BOTH expected a Kristy Lee Cook-sendoff to be a SLAM DUNK. In the first shocker of the season so far male stripper turned contestant David Hernandez got the boot for his hideous rendition of The Beatles "I Saw Her Standing There". With that elimination Paul Kelly takes the lead by one point since Diane Mitchell and myself didn't have Dave H heading out for weeks.
Paul was nice enough to leave me a smack-talking comment today claiming I was "going down" in the year's challenge...to that I say WE SHALL SEE PAUL, we shall see. It's a longgggg season and its just begun. Keep it here for more updates!
TTYL, HD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home